Tuesday, May 15, 2012

FHE at Stewart Falls!

Last night for FHE, Jeff and I decided to head up Provo Canyon and go on a hike up to Stewart Falls near Aspen Grove. I hadn't been there in a few years and Jeff had never even been there, so we decided it would be a fun little family outing. The hike was really easy, just a couple of miles, but it was even more beautiful because the sun was about to go down. Here are a few pictures from the hike.




Us in front of Stewart Falls.



Jeff was a bit cold. I had to try and keep him warm.


Finally got a pretty decent jumping picture! This totally took me back to my days in Jerusalem when we took jumping pictures at pretty much every site we visited. It was tradition!


Love this guy.



He got another good jumping picture. Tradition lives ON!


Jeffrey pondering the falls.


So, Jeff just scurried out into the water and told me to take a picture of him. He then proceeded to do a sort of hoe-down dance. I wasn't really sure what was going on or what kind of picture he was going for, but I think he was just trying to make things interesting. So I did what he said. What a great picture.


This is actually pretty random, but this is the delicious taco salad we made together that night. We were pretty proud because it looked so great...at least to us haha.

1 comment: