Sunday, April 15, 2012

The last few months...

So, a LOT has happened within the last few months. Jeff and I have been married for almost FOUR MONTHS exactly! I cannot believe it. Marriage is awesome. Did I mention I love being married?! Also, our apartment is pretty much complete now. That was definitely a gradual project... Woah. Hopefully I will get some pictures of our place sometime within the next few weeks. We love it at our new little apartment though, weirdies 'n all.

So far, we have learned a lot about compromise, patience (mostly me on that one), budgeting, organization, and love. Overall, it has been an amazing ride so far, and I will include just a handful of pictures from the past few months. Perhaps I can try and sum them up in this one post? Hopefully. Haha.


So... first off, we got married!!!! Woot woot!


December 17th in the Oakland, CA Temple. It was a perfect day.


Here is all the family (and a few others) that were able to make it.


Bridesmaids.


A few glamour shots of the couple.



Cutting the cake!


Table for two at our reception.


Our first dance.


And we're off to our cruise to the Mexican Riviera!

No comments:

Post a Comment