Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving in NorCal with Jeffy!

So Jeff and I got to to my house in Benicia for Thanksgiving and we spent a few days with my parents and my little brother David. It was really nice to see all of Jeff's reactions to my hometown. We visited the Oakland Temple (where we will be sealed on December 17th!) It was a great experience, and it made both of us even more excited.

We even got to visit Rutherford and eat at Rutherford Grill. It was SO delicious! We took some fun pictures outside the restaurant while we waited to be seated.



At Rutherford Grill, we celebrated my 22nd birthday with some SQUASH cake! It was surprisingly very yummy.


This is from when we were still waiting to be seated at Rutherford Grill. The restaurant gave us a cozy complimentary blanket and a cute little nook to wait. It was fun just to talk and enjoy each others' company.

No comments:

Post a Comment